Howard University announced the selection of its Presidential Search Committee to identify and recruit the next president of Howard University, in partnership with our external search firm, Isaacson Miller. This critical committee, comprised of individuals who bring a broad, diverse set of experiences and perspectives to this process, is charged with the following:
- Developing formal criteria to guide the search process;
- Engaging the University community to unearth insights and important considerations for our next president;
- Conducting a focused and comprehensive national and international search, with the support and guidance of our external search firm;
- Identifying, interviewing, and vetting potential candidates; and
- Putting forth a formal recommendation to the Board of Trustees for consideration and ratification.